CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kailyn's First Movie

On New Years Day, Gabe took Kailyn out to a movie...her first time ever going to the theater! We told her all about it and she was so excited to go! They got to the theater a little early, bought their ticket, pocorn, M&M's, and sat down to watch the previews ( Gabe's favorite part :) Kailyn did great, until the lights went out...she got a little scared, but still stayed for about 45 mins. When they got home, I asked her how her movie was, and she got a big smile on her face and "told" me all about it. She had a GREAT time with daddy :)







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dittmar Family,
It is so good to see your faces, That is funny that Kailyn's first movie, Jolie went to her first movie this week also, She lasted about 1 hour 20 min, then couldn't be quiet anymore and was singing her ABC's loudly, I tried to take her out and she was Yelling "my seat, my movie!" It was quite the fit, But We didn't go back in. The whole way home she cried " My princess Movie, My princess movie, I no talk" It was so cute, but she is still to young for the movies. We enjoyed the snow pictures, Reid would love to live in the snow!! We miss you guys, I hope your christmas was a good one!! Talk to you soon!!